Happy July

Tuesday, 5 July 2016
I feel like I haven't been on here in ages (I really haven't). How's everyone doing? I'm doing pretty good. June was insanely hectic and now everything's relaxed and good and stuff.

My blogiversary is coming up soon. (One day I'll learn how to spell that word.) On the fourteenth, I'll have been blogging for 2 years. I can't believe it's been that long (I know two years doesn't make my blog *that* old, but it's a long time for me.)

So where have I been? Well, I've been studying (boo) and occasionally reading a bit and just sort of lifing really. I started a new show (because summer premieres are happening) and it's great (and has only two episodes out so far).

I haven't been buying a lot of books. (I know, we're all shocked by that.) But that might change depending on how well Jaimie can restrain me when we go to the bookstore (probably this week).

Anyway, I hope you're all doing well. And if you have any cute summer contemporary recommendations, feel free to leave them below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!