Two Years of Blogging

Thursday, 14 July 2016
This blog is now two years old, which means if it was a baby, it would be able to dress itself, compose sentences that consist of three or more words, ride a scooter, point to things, and follow simple instructions. Yes, my blog is now the age equivalent of a toddler. (So impressive, right?)

I don't know what to say so I'm just going to be all like "thanks for reading my blog and if you're feeling nice, you can follow me on Bloglovin' (there's a button on the sidebar to your right) or subscribe via email (also to your right) because it's free and I'd really appreciate it!"

I don't know what else to say because it hasn't really sunken in, so I'm just going to leave you all with two facts about me because this blog is two years old.

1) My favourite colour is purple (but I have a soft spot for black too).

2) My favourite ice-cream flavour is Cookies and Cream.

Thanks for another great year and here's to (hopefully) many more!

2 comments:

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!