What Liran's Listening To #5

Saturday, 30 July 2016

I know I said on Twitter this post was supposed to go up yesterday, so sorry about that. Anyway, Halsey and The Chainsmokers dropped a new song yesterday and I love it. 

Here's the playlist:



Songs I Recommend:

- Closer // The Chainsmokers feat. Halsey (THIS SONG IS AMAZING GO LISTEN TO IT.)
- Come On Eileen // Dexys Midnight Runners (It's an oldie but a goodie.)
- Tongue Tied // Grouplove (I just really like this song. Sorry that I don't have a better explanation.)
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da // The Beatles (You can blame Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway for this. Also, it's The Beatles. Enough said.)

Mind-Numbing Bops:

- i hate u, i love you // gnash feat. olivia o'brine (This is like if Tumblr threw up onto a track. Also, that awful cover of Hold Up by Beyonce.)
- MMMBop // Hanson (That chorus is still just random sounds, but it's catchy and I think this song is only stuck in my head because it was on a 90s Spotify playlist? Oh well.)
- Girls Talk Boys // 5 Seconds of Summer (Great hook. But those lyrics suck and are not even remotely related to Ghostbusters but it's on the Ghostbusters soundtrack? I feel like this was low-key an album reject that they still really liked and wanted to use...)

I don't really know how to end this post, so I hope you enjoy the playlist. :)

1 comment:

  1. It makes me laugh that you mentioned the silly lyrics by 5SOS because I thought the same thing about the Chainsmokers song with Halsey! That song has a great beat but the silliest lyrics I've seen recently.

    Lauren @ SERIESous Book Reviews #Commenting365

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!